Our Quality Policy
“KOMUL is committed to supply safe Milk and Milk products to the satisfaction of customers
- By adopting accepted and appropriate methods and technology in procurement, processing, manufacturing packing and prompt delivery of milk and milk products.
- Maintaining by constant communication with all the parties involved in the food chain to achieve ultimate goal of supplying good quality milk and milk products.
- By complying with statutory and regulatory requirements.
This commitment is supported by measurable objectives and shall be reviewed for continued suitability from time to time.”
What prompted Kolar-Chikkaballapur Milk Union to go for Quality Milk Production?
- Quality prerequisite for growth and competitive edge .
- Need of High Quality Raw Milk for the production of “Good Life” brand UHT Milk.
- Need to produce Value Added Products like Cheese, Fruit based Drinking Yogurt and Set Curds etc.
- India being a signatory of WTO has to adhere to the standards laid down by the World Trade Body.
- The future of India’s dairy industry will have to be built on Quality.