- Second in Procurement among KMF unions.
- 1994-95 Union was the first to Introduce the “Operation Theileriasis” vaccination program in India.
- 1999 Installation of AMC Units at DCS level and For the first-time in the history of Karnataka, inauguration of BMC centers in the jurisdiction of KOMUL
- 2001 Inauguration of Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory at Chintamani chilling center campus..
- 2002-03 Inauguration of Community Machine Milking Parlors (centers) first of its kind in India.
- 2003-04 started “Clean Milk Program” for the first time in Karnataka.
- 2003-04 started mass vaccination programs for Foot and Month Disease in coordination with Animal Husbandry Department, Govt of Karnataka.
- 2006 Producer welfare trust was started.
- 2003 Union bagged National Productivity Council Award – 2nd Place.
- 2004 Union bagged National Productivity Council Award – 2nd Place.
- 2006 Union bagged Best Co-operative Union Award in the state.
- 2008 Union received Energy Conservation Award both from Central and State Governments in Dec .
- 2009 Union got 1st Place in National Energy Award and 2nd place in State Energy Conservation Award